10.7.12

MY HAUL!!!

Pin It
 I picked up some stuff online and all of them arrived today together!!! WOW!! So, am posting them below.  :)



 Label.M relaxing balm for straightening hair and Parachute scalp therapie to combat my hairfall that started after I came to Mumbai :(. I think its the water difference.(label M from stylecraze and parachute oil from urbantouch)




 Audrey's face pack brush(from stylecraze.com)


 Uniq All in One hair treatment spray ( leave in conditioner) and Tigi S factor flat iron spray (both from cheapsmells.com)

Nars Galapagos eyeshadow.




 Nars Annapurna(shade name) tinted moisturiser (Both nars product are from HQHair.com)





 Duo Lash Adhesive(makeupmania.com) and burts bees cuticle cream(cheapsmells.com)


Ben Nye Banana powder and Ben Nye Translucent powder (from makeupmania.com)



Nature's Bounty Vitamins for hair capsules (from medplusbeauty.com)


This is a Comment-free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me OR find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...