9.7.12

MAC PAINT POT QUITE NATURAL

Pin It
 This is my first ever paint pot and I went for a dark brown shade called "Quite Natural". I wanted to use it alone and also as a base for my dark brown eye shadows.







 The shade is a dark brown natural color that will look good on its own on the eye lids. The consistency is a bit more drier than the other paint pots but is creamy enough.




 Here is the swatch. The shade in "real life" does not show any shimmer but when I photograph, it shows up. But its really pretty.

Its available at all mac counters and is priced at Rs 1350/-. It is a bit steep but it will last for a long time. Once you apply it the shade remains put until you take it off with a cleanser. I love the glass tub packaging too. Very sturdy.

Overall:- I do love this shade and love to use it as a natural shade on the eyelids and also as a great base.

Recommend:- Oh Yes!

This is a Comment-free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me OR find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...