29.6.12

REVLON COLORBURST STRAWBERRY FRAISE

Pin It
 Revlon colorburst lipglosses are amazing and this shade is no less. It really packs a punch and gives amazing pouty lips




 I really love the peachy pink shade and it will suit all skintones too.






 The applicator is sponge tipped and some people might become a bit iffy about the applicator as its not the regular doe foot shaped one. But I am not one to complain.





 Here is the swatch. The color is really gorgeous and has shimmer particles in it.



 The shade looks really nice on my  lips and I love the shimmery effect.

Pros:-

Great pigmentation

I love the texture of the gloss. It goes on smooth

The shimmer particles are not at all rough

The gloss lasts for atleast 3-4 hrs on its own and then leaves a beautiful stain

The gloss is very smooth and easily gives a sexy pout

Easy availability

Cons:-

It can alter the color of the lipstick if it is put on top

Maybe a turn off for people who don't like shimmer in their glosses

Price:- Rs.475/-

Overall:- I love it and I like to wear the gloss on its own

 Recommend:- Oh yes!!!


This is a Comment-free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me OR find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...