30.6.12

LOREAL TELESCOPIC MASCARA

Pin It

 I was browsing through the palladium Loreal store and came across this wonderful mascara. This mascara has mixed reviews and some people love it while others don't. Thankfully, I love this mascara.






 What it says on the tube:- Magnifies at the base of lashes + Lengthens to the extreme

Lets take a look at the wand



 Reminds me of Mybelline Define-a-lash mascara wand. But this wand has a little bit more lengthier spikes.The wand is very flexible too.


 Its so sad that my lashes are so sparse and I honestly look scary and practically lashless!!!



 After applying 2 coats of the mascara. OK...should I love this or should I LOOVEEEEE this. It honestly makes my eyelashes really long and my lashes are well separated and clump free!

Pros:-

Great mascara that lengthens the lashes like crazy

Great everyday mascara

It dries fast and doesn't smudge or flake unless you accidentally rub your eyes

The lashes look natural

Gives a bit of curling effect to the lashes.

I love the wand that makes it so easy to separate the lashes

The formula of the mascara is really good

No sensitivity issues so far

Cons:-

I don't think it volumises that much. But, honestly am not complaining, come on look at my pics above, I am a human being now! LOL.

The one I have with me now is not waterproof. 

Availability is an issue. It has not yet been released all over India and I purchased this from Mumbai Palladium shopping mall.

Price is a bit steep at Rs 650/-

Overall:- I love this mascara and I might repurchase

Recommend:- YUP!

This is a Comment-free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me OR find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...