1.7.12

THINGS I AM EYEING NOWADAYS

Pin It
 Everyone has a wishlist rt? Sometimes you lust after them so much that you lose control and splurge rt? Well, this is my wishlist for now. I don't know whether I will splurge or not but I hope to buy atleast one or 2 items from this wishlist of mine. Ok......so lets jump into it



 The "seed-bead" hand made bangles are such a rage right now. You can either use them by itself or use it for a little stacking with your favourite watch. I like  the above combo of greens & blues. Really pretty!




 Another bracelet that I am planning to get is the new "shambala crystal bracelets". I love blingy stuff and if you are a bling fan then you definitely have to get one of these! It comes in different colors. I am planning to get a rose gold one.





 No one can ever have too many nail polishes :D. If you are into nail art and stuff then a new polish called ciate "caviar" polish has hit the market and is quite a rage now. Look at those beaded nails. Sooooo pretty!!! :)





 I have been hearing about the brand "MUA" for quite some time and now I would love to get my hands on their "Going for Gold" limited edition palette that is released for the 2012 London Olympics! I am eyeing it because I feel that it has some rare gold shades in it. It really looks amazing!


 Image courtesy HERE

 The Nars Galapagos eye shadow is a cult favourite among beauty addicts and I would definitely love to own one of these. Its a rich chocolate brown with gold shimmer and its easy to create a smokey eye or a neutral eye with this shade. Love Love Love it!





 Rose Gold is the trend nowadays and the "Michael Kors" rose gold watch is to die for! I wish to own one real soon. Its really gorgeous!!!

Last but not the least I am eyeing......... *drumrolls*



 MARIO DEDIVANOVIC!!! :D

He is Kim Kardashian's Makeup artist and I think that says it all. He is an absolute genius and who wouldn't want makeup to be done by him??? God....one day with Mario to learn tips & tricks thats all I ask.......LOL

Anyway thats my "wishlist" and I sure hope to acquire atleast some of the items (including the human pictured above :D) I talked about.

Ciao. Have a nice sunday!

This is a Comment-free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me OR find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...