28.6.12

LOREAL INFALLIBLE EYESHADOW ENDLESS CHOCOLAT

Pin It
I purchased this shadow recently and honestly I love it!!!! Its a satin chocolate brown shade which will look absolutely lovely on Indian skin tones.





 Its a single eyeshadow and the packaging is actually very nice.


 Look at the rich brown chocolate color with golden shimmers. Isn't it beautiful??????


 Here is the swatch and its just a single swipe!

Pros:-



Amazing chocolate brown color

Will suit Indian skin tones

It stays put for atleast 8 hours straight and I am sure it will last longer

Can be worn without a primer also because its really  pigmented

The primer brings out the color even more

Great for brides and overall bright eye look which is not ever the top

Easy availablity

Decently priced at Rs 450/-


Cons:-


Can't find any


Recommend:-  Oh yes!








 Doesn't the shade look gorgeous??? I have also applied a little bit of woodwinked e/s from Mac near the tear duct just to make my eyes pop :)

This is a Comment-free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me OR find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...