26.3.11

CHAMBOR BLACK EYELINER

Pin It
 I bought this quite sometime back, but this liner took a back seat once I found my body shop liquidliner. But this liner surely deserves a review and here it is......









 Pros:-
Love the sleek packaging
The brush is really thin, so its easy to draw lines really close to upper lash line
Great for those who don't like thick lines on the upper lash line
Its a 5ml bottle and will last for quite sometime as very little is needed at a time
Dries up real fast
The color is brown black, but leans more towards the black side
Has never irritated my eyes
Available at all chambor counters

Cons:-
One cannot draw winged eye and cat eye that easily with this liner(atleast I find it difficult)
Its not waterproof

I don't remember the exact price for this one as I bought it a long time back

Will I repurchase? No, I don't think so. Not 'coz its a bad product, its just that I love my body shop liners way too much and I always wing out my eyeliner or go for crazy cat eye, which is not easily achievable with this.


 

11 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Nice review :D I had this long time back and it worked pretty well...but now my faves are Colorbar, Revlon colorstay and Mac liners :)

Sara said...

Thanks for the review :) too bad it can't be used for making cat eyes.

Unknown said...

nice review...but I know u love ur Body shop 1 too much ;)

beautydiva said...

Thanks for the review :) The brush is so thin....i love that quality in a liner.

j said...

I can never work with liquid liners so will skip this one.Hows their pencil liners?

Makeup and Mutts said...

Too bad it's not waterproof!

Nivedita said...

Bad its not waterproof and the brush is not good. Would stay away

indianmakeupways said...

@everyone:-the liner is just "OK". nothing great. but if u r some one who likes thin liner on ur lashline then this is a good buy.

@sonia:-i have their pencil liner. not too many. but am "OK" with it. not too impressed .....i can make do with it.

Anonymous said...

♥Love your blog♥

Oh to Be a Muse said...

sucks that it's not waterproof but it looks pretty good for liquid liner. i am still loving my urban decay eyeliner pencil.

Anu said...

Check this out.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...