6.7.12

NOTD BUTTER LONDON WALLIS

Pin It
 I love this butter london nailpolish. I have included this in my June Favourites . This color is a beautiful green tinted gold color with a lot of amazing shimmers. I simply love this nailpolish.




 Here is a close up of the polish.



 Here is the color in day light



 The pic with flash

The nailpolish is really smooth and one coat itself gives a great finish and in the above picture I have applied two coats. It can also be called an olive based gold. The shimmer in this is not like a glitter polish and is easy to remove too. This polish will look great on brides and on tanned fingers. Moreover this polish is "3 free nail lacquer" that is it is free of  Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP.


Overall:- This is a great polish but is not available in India. Price is 14 $

 Recommend:- Oh yes!



This is a Comment-free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me OR find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...