30.7.12

VEDIC LINE HAIR RETARDER

Pin It
 Vedic line is a brand that has come up with some amazing products and when I read a review about this particular product I knew I had to give this a try.

Why did I buy this?

I really don't have too much hair on my arms, legs or my face but I have some hair on my chin which I loathe!!!! I usually remove it with tweezers and over the years they have become more and more thicker, maybe its because of the constant tweezing and I decided to give this product a shot.




 I have been using this for a month and I have used up quite a bit.



 Read the above pic to know more about the product



 The product has a very smooth consistency and goes on really well and also gets absorbed really fast

Pros:-

It is an ayurvedic product

It is an innovative product

It does what it claims. At first I did not see any improvement but I stuck to it and used it twice a day and I have to admit that the cream works and now the hair growth on my chin has slowed down. Its amazing!

The cream has a very pleasant smell

It gets absorbed easily

Only a small amount is needed

The product claims that it can be used anywhere on the body, so its a plus!

Can be used by both men & women

No sensitivity issues

Cons:-

Availability is an issue. The brand vedic line is available only online

Make sure you don't use too much product as it tends to get a bit greasy if you do that.

Recommend:- Yes!

Repurchase:- Yes!

Price:- Rs 255/-



This is a Comment-free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me OR find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...