27.7.12

JUST HERBS PETAL SOFT ANTI TAN ROSE FACE PACK

Pin It
 I have been using the Natures essence tan clear for so long that I needed a change. I was browsing through an online website and came across this and I instantly purchased this as I wanted a new anti tan pack and I had not yet tried the "Just Herbs" brand.




 I love the packaging. Its a really cute plastic tub with a golden screw cap.



 I have used up quite a bit in the past 3 weeks and the consistency of the mask is really nice.

Pros:-

Great anti-tan pack. Removed my tan really well in just one use and even Mr.Hubby commented that my face looks bright after using this. He never notices things so because he noticed it, I think this does a pretty good job

It has a very pleasant rose smell but also a bit verging towards the herbal side

Left my face really smooth and glowing

Sucked the oil out of my oily face like a dream

The effect lasts, provided you prevent further tanning by using proper sunscreen

Has a shelf life of 3 yrs

It has bentonite & Indian volcanic clay so its good for oily skin

Its a really thick cream and goes on real smooth

I have not had any sensitivity issues with this mask

The tub has 150gms of product in it

Animal cruelty free product

It is an ayurvedic product

Cons:-

Availability is an issue as I have seen this brand only online

This clay based anti tan pack can be a life saver for oily skin but I don't know about other skin types. I have super oily face and when I used this three times in a row my face became super dry and I had to lay off this mask for a week. It did not make my face flaky or anything but I do have my doubts as to how it would suit extremely dry skin. Maybe moisturising afterwards might do the trick.


 Recommend:- Oh yes! All oily skinned ladies should give this a try as it would be a 2 in 1 product as it removes tan and oil from the face

Repurchase:- YUP!

Price:- Rs 295/-

This is a Comment-free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me OR find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...