9.6.12

NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER COMPLETE UV MOISTURE WITH SPF 50+

Pin It
Whoa.........Now, that is a mouthful right? :D. Anyway I wanted to try this sunscreen out when I first saw the promos. I wanted the ultra sheer non greasy finish that the company was promising.






 What the company claims:-

Provides complete and long lasting protection against UVA/UVB rays and environmental aggressors. Stabilized with patented Helioplex that works like an invisible shield to give you superior protection from skin darkening and signs of premature ageing. In a moisturizing formula that protects against dehydration, yet is oil-free and non greasy. With dry touch technology, it spreads on smoothly to a clean and non shiny finish

Dermatologist tested PABA-free, oil free, does not clog pores.



It contains 30 ml of product and the look of the bottle is pretty sleek.


I like the nozzle tip as it gives some control over the amount of product used.



The swatch of the product. Its actually very light and yet creamy. The "creamy" part can be good for some and bad for some: (.

Pros:-

Neutrogena is a good brand when it comes to its sunscreens
The sunscreen has a lotion like quality
Has a very light, pleasant fragrance
Best for dry, normal or combination skin types
It does not leave a whitish cast
It lasts for quite sometime provided you don't go for swimming or sweat too much. In that case you will have to reapply
I did not tan too much when I was using this product this summer
It has spf 50+
Easily available at all health & glow stores and supermarkets
If you love neutrogena dry touch sunblock then you will definitely love this

Cons:-

Sometimes neutrogena sunscreens have a burning effect on my face but it does not produce any breakouts or rash.
Not that great for oily or extremey oily skin
Does not give a matte look and gives more of a "dewy" look and in my opinion that means adding more oil to my already oily face :O
It seriously makes my skin very greasy

Price:- Rs 349 for 30 ml (which is a bit steep)

Recommend:- Well, oily skinned ladies can give this a miss and it will be perfect for dry & normal skin types.

Overall:- I will end up using the rest of it on my hands & legs and its certainly not going back on my face.

Repurchase:- No. I don't think so.

 This is a Comment-free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me OR find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...