26.6.12

MY MAKEUP HAUL!!!

Pin It

 Its been quite some time since I got some makeup and that too from mac. My sister gave me a mac  voucher and I decided to use it to get some cool eyeshadows :D






 I bought the Mac eyeshadows Bronze, Nehru & Woodwinked. I wanted Sumptuous Olive but they didn't have the refill shadow :( and because of that I didn't want to purchase another random shadow just to fill my palette, so I am going to wait for that shadow :) I also bought Mac stripdown lipliner and its a gorgeous neutral shade. The last purchase from mac was this paint pot called "Quite Natural". I wanted a good primer that I can use on the eyelids as a sheer wash of color and also to build the other shadows and for my skintone I think this looks perfect!



Ok........so, this is not a haul and more like a Chanel foundation sample. I wanted to try out Chanel Vitalumiere and Perfection lumiere so that I can splurge on the right one for me and the SA was really nice to give me a generous sample of both the foundations yayyyyy!!! So, I am going to try which one suits me the best and then buy the one that I love most :)




 The last 2 items are from Loreal. The Telescopic mascara and the infallible eyeshadow in the shade "Endless Chocolat". This is definitely one shade that will suit Indian skin really well. The pigmentation is great too.

So, that was my mini haul and will be doing reviews soon. Ciao.


This is a Comment-free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me OR find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...