10.4.11

MY SEXY BAGS!!!

Pin It

I went for some shopping and picked up a bag, clutch and a very small wallet(am thinking of using it as an id case or summin). I love all three of 'em and I thought I wil share it with you guys :D


The first one is from a new brand called "LAVIE" endorsed by kareena



 I think their bags are pretty good and they do have a variety of bags that one can choose from and I like that. I bought a grey colored satchel and love the detailing on it.









I am beginning to love this bag very much. Its really roomy inside and has a nice feel to it and I love the color, will go with most of the outfits!





 This one is a golden colored wallet and it looks so much lovely in person. I am planning to use this to put my cards and id's and stuff.



This is a lovely clutch, with the wine red color and  has some bling to it. Will go very well with the sarees and also party wear salwars.


 So, that was my lil bag haul. hope u guys enjoyed ;)





8 comments:

Unknown said...

love the clutch !! love the bling bling on it and beautiful colour...

Unknown said...

hey anju..loved d bags..for how much did u get them ?

pavani reddy said...

anju..u making me jealous...enviable haul

indianmakeupways said...

@deeptima:-yup! me too its a really beautiful color

@bhumika:-the only costly one is thelavie bag. rs 2350.the wallet cost me 300 rs and the clutch is 700.

@pavani:-lol.thanks dear. do check out the lavie bags.they r really good.

Aarthi said...

Anju great haul. I recently saw this brand in ads :)

Segments of Life said...

OMG the second one is to die for!!! :D

indianmakeupways said...

@aarthi:-ya the brand is pretty good

@fatema:-ya it has such gorgeous color!

The Beautifier said...

WOW! It's such a lovely bag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...