18.8.10

WAKE UP SID STYLE........

Pin It

Anyone and everyone who has seen the movie would definitely understand the above picture.....if u haven't then plz see the movie. Its a lovely movie and ranbir and konkona are adoraaaaaableeeee in it. oh well..........am not reviewing a movie in here. just sharing my thoughts. took this picture when me and hubby went to marine drive to see the sunset. It was awesome. I have been to different parts of India esp 'coz my dad is a travel buff. when the summer holiday hits we would pack our bags for our travel adventures. it used to be super fun. new places, culture, people and ofcourse the travel fights with my sister(ppl who have siblings will definitely understand what i am talkin about) and my parents tryin to solve 'em. gosh it feels like it only happened yesterday.

Now coming to the point, I had never been to mumbai..... i got married and my husband is working here........packed my bags and came here to see the new plaze and soak in the culture. I actually love the plaze......well...........not a big fan of the crowd or the traffic. Other than that mumbai definitely has its own charm.The cane sugar juice in jumbo glass(i tell them not to put masala in it.........cant stand the taste), vada paav, fashion street.....everything is awesome. Ya the plaze has its own let downs......but i am overlooking all that and lovin this city. My only pet peeve is the fact that i don't have any friends here as all of 'em are back at kerala and studyin for PG entrance. This blog is kind of an escape for me from my studies and lack of friends over here.....anyway i think i have rambled out a lot.

Take care guys. have fun

2 comments:

anamika said...

This is a common problem faced by many girls who get married.I recently shifted to Hyderabad but we slowly settle down..and yes blogging is an amazinf world to make good friends:)

indianmakeupways said...

rightly said anamika. This is a sure way to relieve some stress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...