26.8.10

MY BIG HAUL!!!!

Pin It
I got this box to keep some of my makeup stuff from crawford market and for 100 rs it was a steal!!! Its foldable too. So its very handy.


















































































some fab india stuff



















A parachute 7 times more protein conditioner. Cant resist summin for hair!!!























got a few things from the brand "faces"



















colorbar blush and eyeliner,max factor lipgloss and uveda trial size fairness cream


















more stuff from bodyshop



















Kerastase hair!!!!









































































some stuff from fashion-street

I know this is a big haul and i have promised myself that i wont be spending any more money and i will definitely review the above products once i start using them

Anyway, take care guysssssssss. byeeeeeeee

9 comments:

Tanveer said...

OMG! That is quite a shopping spree. I have been controlling my spending since quite some time, but now this is tempting me a lot.. Enjoy yr stuff & looking forward to the reviews.

Btw, I had tried that parachute night repair cream a yr back. I just cldn't figure out how to use it. Shd I apply it at night & wash it off in the morning? or let it be.. Didn't work for me.. Looking fwd to yr review :)

anamika said...

Hey ...first of alll a big hugg??for what..we both share most of the same Fab India products and colorbar too:)..I got faces sharpener for Rs80 and my husband was like....you can buy 20 regulare sharpeners in this price:D

indianmakeupways said...

well its said in the bottle like that. even i haven't tried it yet. will definitely let u know after using it.:)

anamika said...

don forget to use sesame oil wit hot oil hair treatment..u r going to love it:)

and u know what ever I have collected in 6 months you got them at one go...lolz..

indianmakeupways said...

@anamika:-i told u....u r the reason for my fab india haul. now i have to properly start using 'em.my husband is going crazyyyyyy and telling me "no more shopping for the rest of the year!!!!" ah ha as though tats gonna happen :D

Poohkie said...

awesome haul. I don't know what I'm drooling over - the makeup, skin care or foot wear!btw, what is that thing you got from faces? It looks like pigments.

indianmakeupways said...

hey poohkie they are. and i will be soon doing some looks with them. they have awesome color payoff and has small shimmers in 'em which is really wearable.if u like eyeshadows give these a shot. but i don't yet know abt the staying power coz am yet to use them and if they do stay put then i would say they are fabulous....and the price is also not tat much. for the small stack of pigments it cost me 400 and they do come in wonderful colors

Cynthia Z said...

WOW! Massive haul! Wondering what that Fab India wooden container with spatula is =S lol

Great to find another Indian beauty blogger ;)

♥xx♥

Poohkie said...

wow. must check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...