14.12.08

Lipgloss that i love

Pin It

I graduated from lipsticks to lipglosses only a couple of years back. Till then i was unaware of these lil beauties that can make such a big change in ones life(ya am exaggerating. and yup i did know that they existed but never really got the courage to spend so much of money on a single product!). I have from then on used a lot of lipglosses and the most being the ones from lakme,revlon,l'oreal and maybelline. But i am now using products from nyx,elf and mac too. They are all awesome but the one brand that i am really loyal to would be "revlon"!!!! If you guys want to invest in a lipgloss then i would suggest this, and you can gradually move up from there. This review is aimed at indians, mostly b'coz this drugstore brand is very common here and is easily available through out india. I have to say one thing, now this brand is sooooooo common that people no longer want to own items from them and everyone is moving on to mac, clinique, estee lauder and so on.


Dear readers, all the above mentioned products are available in india and the international products are available in most of the metros(i do check 'em out when i am at chennai or bangalore). I belong to kerala so high end brands like mac, clinique, christian dior etc don't have a store in here which is sad :( I always end up begging my friends at b'lore (hotshots!!! LoL) to get me some.


Now coming back, i was talking about revlon and just drifted away...sorry.... i will now rate this product


Packaging:5

Product:4

Pros:availability,no weird smell or taste, awesome colors

Cons:constant reapplication, pricey(atleast in india)

Overall rating:4/5


The colors that i own are cherry,pearl plum,holiday cafe and coffee gleam.(they come in the "super lustrous" family of revlon). 2 and 3 have small glitter particles in 'em. All the shades are really good and except maybe pearl plum everything else can be worn in the day (it can be too dark for some but i do wear 'em in the morns!).I personally love cherry and holiday cafe & I always have atleast one shade in my purse and its always a blessing to perk up my face. hope this was useful. c ya.....

2 comments:

indian beauty central said...

I'm yet to buy these super lustrous lip glosses though I've swatched the shades & love it.. somehow every time I've seen a tester of these there's a whole lip gloss mess around the screw-top of the tubes.. a bit of a put off.. guess will pick one & try myself,any particular shade you recommend?

indianmakeupways said...

i love cherry, coffee gleam and holiday cafe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...