4.7.12

JUNE FAVOURITES

Pin It
 Its that time of the month again and its time to showcase my June favourites :)





 1.Votre Derm Repair Pack:-I recently found this mask and I love it. It really brightens up my face after each use and my face becomes really smooth. I have not had any break outs and so far I love it! Would definitely repurchase!

2.Loreal Infallible eyeshadow in endless chocolate:- This is my favourite eyeshadow of the month. Its really a deep chocolate brown that will suit indian skin tone really well. To know more read my review HERE

3.Illamasqua brow cake in "vehement":- By far this is the most soft natural looking black eyebrow powder that I have come across. Its not ashy and browns however deep they are end up looking not so good on me. This is the perfect black shade and I personally think this black would suit Indians a lot.

4. Wallis butter london nailpolish:- This nailpolish is a burnt gold with greenish tinge to it combined with lots of shimmers. Sounds great huh? Yup it is. I have been wearing this nailpolish a lot this previous month and will be posting an NOTD soon.

5.Loreal telescopic mascara:- Another Loreal product that I am loving currently. It lengthens my lashes and gives it a very natural but fuller look. Read the review HERE

6.Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Perfume:- OMG! I totally adore the smell of this one. Its not synthetic smelling and almost all ladies would love this. It smells fantastic. Try it ladies and see for yourself :)

7.Lancome teint idole silky mat:- I have been using this tinted moisturiser a lot this past month. I have oily skin and this is perfect for my skin. Read the Review HERE and see the FOTD  HERE

8.Fiama Di Wills exotic dream body wash:My hubby introduced me to this showergel and I love it! It has a very sensual tropical smell and its stunning. Keep an eye out at your local supermarket for this one.Smell it and judge for yourself.

 9.Revlon colorburst Strawberry Fraise:- This lipgloss is shiny, smooth, pigmented and has an amazing color. Need I say more??? Read the review HERE

 10.Model Mirror:-This is a compact mirror that lights up with the help of 8 LED lights built into it. Its really sleek and compact and will look great in your purse.Read review HERE

All products mentioned above except Illamasqua brow powder, Butter london Wallis Nailpolish & Model Mirror are available in India. If you are interested in buying the other products its easily available online and you just have to google the names :)

This is a Comment-free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me OR find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...