20.6.12

LOTUS SUNSCREEN MATTE GEL

Pin It
 I am blessed with the most oiliest face ever and using sunscreen has always been a nightmare for me till I found my Dior sunscreen which I absolutely love and would have been my "go to" sunscreen every single time.But, sadly its much too steep on the pocket and is not easily available :(. I was on the look out for a "budget" friendly and good sunscreen for oily skin and that is how I came across this one :). I think I have hit jackpot this time *grin* *grin*






 I love the bright orange tube packaging!


 The tube has a flip top and the product itself has a gel like consistency and is very watery. Perfect!


 Pros:-

Absolutely great for oily skin.

Hygienic tube packaging 

The product does NOT add any extra oil to the skin ( but mind you it doesn't CONTROL oil production)

Gives a great matte finish which I absolutely love!

Has a light pleasant smell

Has spf 50
 
Easily available everywhere

Controls tanning

Can be used as a primer too

Cons:-

Price is Rs 225/- for 50 gms which can be a turn off for some. Personally I don't mind that as I use the sunscreen only on my face and thus it lasts atleast a month and half for me.

Overall:- If you don't mind the price tag its an amazing sunscreen for oily & combination skin and people with oily skin will definitely know what I am talking about as sunscreens add a lot of extra unwanted oil on to the face.

Recommend:- Oh ya!

 This product was mentioned on my May favourites. Check out other products on my May favourites



This is a Comment-free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me OR find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...