31.5.12

FIRST LOOK

Pin It

 I just wanted to share these two products with you all. I have been wanting to try this brand for quite some time.The brand is called "Just Herbs", doesn't it sound really simple? and cute? Their products are ayurvedic in nature and they are hypoallergenic and animal cruelty-free products. I think its high time that new brands cropped up in India. Anyway guys take a look :)



 I bought the apricot scrub and the anti tan rose face pack. I have ran out of my scrub and I needed a break from my regular anti tan pack.



 The packaging is really adorable and I love the golden screw cap!!!


 Both the products look really nice. Can't wait to use. Do wait for the review. Coming soon :)


 This is a comment free blog since 21st May 2012
 You can email me or find me on facebook, twitter & youtube
 Visit my Personal blog








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...