16.9.11

VICHY CLEANSING MICELLAR SOLUTION

Pin It

 I have been waiting to buy the bioderma cleansing solution online and then I bumped into this beautiful thing! I am glad that I waited before buying the cult hit bioderma, as this works great as well.



 I was searching for a good facial makeup remover and I stumbled upon this one. For removing the eye makeup I already use the Clinique makeup remover as I think oil based makeup removers are best for eyes as it requires minimal tugging and pulling.

What it  is:-

Its a 3 in 1 formula where in it promises to remove all traces of makeup from the face.

1.Cleanses the face
2.Removes eye makeup
3.Soothes the skin.No rinsing required.




 My cotton pad after removing the makeup

 Pros:-
Very watery and has a very light pleasant smell.
Suitable for sensitive skin.
Great for people with sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Its Alcohol, Soap & Colorant free
Does not leave a slimy film on the face
Removes makeup really well and I ONLY use to remove foundation, blush etc
It does remove eye makeup, but some waterproof eyemakeup deserves a lil more tug & pull
No rinsing required after the removal of makeup( I always rinse afterwards, its a habit :) )
No breakouts so far!
Can be carried easily in the makeup tote and has a firm & secure flip cap
Easily available in vichy counters
Price:-850 Rs.

Cons:-
Some waterproof eye makeup may require some extra time to come off
Price & availability might be a hindrance for some

Will I repurchase:- YUP!!!!! I was on the look out for an easily available, makeup remover for removing foundation and stuff from my face and I think I have finally found my HG for that.

Do you guys know any other brand or cheaper alternatives......then, do let me know.









11 comments:

Soft, Sweet and Gentle said...

nice review, good to know that it works for sensitive skin ans also removes eye make up..at present i'm using Ayur cleansing milk but its very thick in consistency not so good for Chennai weather but OK.

Nivedita said...

It's too pricey for me. But it looks tempting. Silly me, I should actually spend more on makeup removers.
The bottle looks cute

MsRinz said...

i love this one!!!! i might wanna buy it soon

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Sounds great!! thanks for the review :D

Aarthi said...

Lovely product Anju and nice review :)

Ansh said...

you always come up with hits, nice revieew :)

Sara said...

sounds perfect! :) xx

Parita said...

What a coincidence!! I just ordered this one yesterday night from healthkart.com they are giving 15% flat discount on vichy products + free shipping :)

Appu said...

Currently I'm using Clinique too but I really wanna try Bioderma! Nice review, I'll probably try it sometime :)

INDYABEAUTY said...

isn it just awesomeeeee :D loved your review anju :d

its the best one around :D :D

missing your looks baby .. when are posting new looks ?? :D :D

Makeup and Mutts said...

Sounds amazing!!! I'll have to try it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...