14.9.11

NOTD

Pin It

This is a limited edition polish from China Glaze "For Audrey", and it honours the great actress Audrey Hepburn.This is one turquoise colored nailpolish that am totally loving right now. It has a very close resemblance to the "tiffany blue" shade. I bought this from ebay and if you love funky shades then do try this one.......its really a very very pretty shade!!!!
















 Sorry for the lack of posts, I was away from my home celebrating Onam(kerala festival), now I am back and will be putting up more posts :)






11 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

very cool lovely color, looks nice on your nails.
Hey, I always miss your posts, especially your lovely makeup looks, now, you have come back so write more and more!!

Unknown said...

thats a very pretty shade anju :)

indian beauty central said...

Gorgeous shade! Do a detailed review on china glaze nail enamels plz.Btw hope you & your family had a great Onam :)

Makeup and Mutts said...

Great color! Super pretty :)

Soft, Sweet and Gentle said...

hey Anju, welcome back , hope you had a grt Onam...i love this shade.i also want to add more pastel shades to my collection btw..how much was it???

Soft, Sweet and Gentle said...

oh and i love the new header that you got....:))

indianmakeupways said...

@raks:-sure! I will try and post some more eotd's. am flattered that u like 'em.
@bhumika:-thanks
@IBC:-Sure I will do the review and yup I ad a blast!!! :)
@VM:-its a great shade
@SSG:-I paid 500 including shipping, it was a bit costly as its a ltd edition.Thanks for appreciating the layout

Unknown said...

wow !! this is such a gorgeous shade !! m looking for a dupe :P

Tanvi said...

I love this shade!!! Looks lovely on your nails. I have been wearing various tones of the same color of part few months! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

ZigggaaZigga said...

I always wanted that color, heard so many good things about it and saw it everywhere! haha <3 looks great on your nails

INDYABEAUTY said...

i so want to buy this color ... but no luck :( :(

i always love your NOTD :D looks awesome anju

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...