26.5.11

WET 'N WILD TRIO EYESHADOWS (COLORS), SWATCHES

Pin It

 So these are the colorful shadows and oh man I am in love with 'em all. They are all so pigmented and so easy to work with and at 3$ apiece , I think its a bargain. To see more about the review go HERE






Spoiled Brat

 I got Good Jeans



I dream of Greenie



 I am feeling retro



 Don't steal my thunder



 Cool as cucumber




The palettes that I love most are I got good jeans, I am feeling retro, cool as a cucumber & I dream of greenie


Get a hold of these palettes if you can, they are simply awesome!!!!



11 comments:

Nivedita said...

I'm really now thinking about raiding your house!!!! Lovely gorgeous colors!!!!

G.G.G said...

good jeans n cucumber for me :-))

Chanel said...

Love Wet & Wild products!

Makeup and Mutts said...

I love the gold in I got Good Jeans!

Aarthi said...

Pretty colors and cool names.. Isn't it?

Soft, Sweet and Gentle said...

lovely shades Anju i'm loving it:D

MsRinz said...

id love to see you rocking these colors!!

Anonymous said...

wow, u hav so many of them...:P

Lipsy said...

Wow...lovely collection

Lipsy
http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

I love these palettes, they are so pretty and pigmented :)

Love Christine ♥
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

I have a few off the wnw quads and I love them. Love these swatches ^_^

Love Christine ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...