3.9.10

NIPPLE BALM .........FOR LIPS??????

Pin It
Ya...when i first heard about this product i was like what??? But then i read so many reviews about this product I had to have this. So, when i saw this product in bangalore......i grabbed it instantly!! and me??? not regretting it at all.....Read about "DR.LIPP"(perfect for the doctor in me huh?)



















I have lot of lip balms that tend to moisturise my lips but this one is special as it tends to literally chop off my chapped lips and give me that "perfect" moisturised lips everytime. There is no awful smell, taste or color only smooth seductive lips!!!!!

You can read about it here. Isn't the website too cute?

Coming to my experience. I found it to be thick/viscous (honey like) in consistency and don't be appalled by it...the product melts itself when it touches your lips and moisturises and gives them a natural sheen. I used to be a carmex gal but now that i have found this
I'm lovin' it!!(mcdonald's ad??? lol) It has lanolin in it which makes it even more good.





















HG factor for me:- when i feel that i have really dried out lips I put this and go to sleep and the morning after my lips are so well behaved and plus i still have that dewy finish on my lips!





















The price was 500 for this....but i don't mind spending that much at all for this product.

The balm claims that it can be used on nipples(haven't tried that yet),elbows,split ends!!! But i have only used it on my lips and i am happy with it.

So whats your take? Has anyone used it?

15 comments:

Shivani said...

wow its quite multi purpose. my lips are so dry right now, i need some of it. :P

Rentu said...

i find it too expensive :(

anamika said...

where can we find this one Anju?

indianmakeupways said...

@adorableourvanity:- try it u will love it

@rentu:-hey its just a one time investment. the tube will last u atleast 4 months and lips will be totally happy!

@anamika:-i bought it from an imported cosmetics shop in blore. u can try similar plazes in delhi. if not u can surely get it online

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Oh it's really a multipurpose thing....only the price hurts me a little....

Tanveer said...

Interesting! Nope havn't used or heard about this thing :)

indianmakeupways said...

@rakhshanda:- i know its a bit pricey but it sure is a great product.

@tanveer:- do check tis out at imported beauty products stores...u might find it there

anamika said...

Hey Anju..where were u today..I was hardly online as viral caught me too:)..was sleeping whole day so dropped in to say Hi..

Take care buddy.

BottledBeauty said...

Very interesting. I already use my Lansinoh nipple cream on my lips when they are really dry and it for sure helps.

The Beautifier said...

That surely sounds a great buy to me! Oh I need to have this in my bag too! xoxo

indianmakeupways said...

@sonali:-u will totally love it!

G.G.G said...

This does sound pretty expensive..But then again, if it works..

Which shop in Blr did u get it from?

indianmakeupways said...

@GGG:- It is expensive & I love it. bought it from a health&glow store....don't remember the address exactly.

G.G.G said...

Sounds pricey...but if it works, then why not?

Which shop in Blr did you get it from Anju?

indianmakeupways said...

its from a health & glow store......but i dont remember the exact area

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...