5.4.12

REVLON LIP BUTTER REVIEW & SWATCH

Pin It
This lip product is a rage amongst the beauty bloggers and I wanted them when I read about them. Sadly, this product is not yet available in here. So, I asked one of my very dear friends to get me some when she visits India. This lip butters are a gift from her and I absolutely love love love them!!!!





 The packaging is very simple but really cute.








 All in all I have 8 shades with me and I love all of them. They are really moisturising and apply like a dream.




 Lt - Rt:- Berry smoothie, Lollipop, Raspberry pie, Sweet tart


 Lt - Rt:- Candy apple, Cherry tart, Red velvet, Pink truffle

 All the lip butters are sinfully moisturising. They have a slight fragrance to them which I really don't mind. The pigmentation is really nice. It lasts for a decent amount of time. I only have 8 shades but there are more shades available in this range. The only cons that I can find is that its not yet available in India and it doesn't last a very long time on the lips, so, re-application becomes a necessity.


 Participate in my GIVEAWAY

 Visit my personal blog HERE

Join me at GoodReads

 

1 comment:

My Bathroom Is My Castle said...

Thank you for reviewing and swatching.
Very helpful.

Following you!

XOXO from Germany.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...