19.8.11

MY HAUL AND EXPERIENCE WITH URBANTOUCH.COM

Pin It

I recently came across an Indian website called Urbantouch.com and was really impressed by the collection of cosmetics, skincare and haircare products that they have with them. So, me, being an avid  online shopper decided to give it a try and went ahead and made a small haul. I chose for the Cash On Delivery option as I was purchasing from them for the first time and I did not want to end up being scammed!!!! So here is my lil haul












 Pros:-
Great layout, easy to browse
Has a lot of products that is not easily available in remote cities in India
They accept all forms of payment including COD
The package when it arrived was really neat and organised inside
They come in these cute boxes with the "urbantouch" logo on them
All products were sealed properly and is not verging on expiry date
The delivery was really fast. I got mine delivered in about 5 days.
They provide a courier tracking number

Cons:-
I did not receive a "despatch" email from them, so after 2 days I went ahead and checked my account on their site and the item was marked shipped, complete with a courier tracking number. I shop online a lot so I like to know whether my item was despatched on time or not.

Some of the items are now "temporarily out of stock" and I wish they restock their items a bit more fast.

Will I spend my money on this site again........ABSOLUTELY!!!! I loved the experience barring the only negative point mentioned above. Any of you guys purchased any item from their site......what was your experience.







22 comments:

ppolitelypink said...

ya its an awsome site..
ive ordered frm there like about 20 times now and i stay in gurgaon so it gets delivered like next day or sometimes the same day.!
n e ways its weird tht u dint gt a mail coz Ive always got one.. I think this ws just a one time thing.. The next time u"l surely get one! :)

indianmakeupways said...

@PP:-thanks for the info. I surely do love the site and wish to purchase more items from them :)

Rentu said...

i will be soon purchasing from them

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Great buys Anju!! Enjoy the products <3

Sumitha said...

Tht exfol gel looks cool!! hey anju, could you please tell me from where you bought the clarisonic?

indianmakeupways said...

@rentu:-Do splurge. The site is pretty reliable.

@raks:-yup I intend to :)

@sumitha:- I bought it from a site called skinstore.com :)

pavani reddy said...

i will soon purchase frm them now..
http://megalivingwiseus.blogspot.com/

Ansh said...

m too gonna order soon from dem..love d haul
n looking out for d lip ice swatches!

Soft, Sweet and Gentle said...

love this site just placed my order like 2 days back...nice haul..

Makeup and Mutts said...

Thanks for the honest review of the site :) Everything you got looks great!

Unknown said...

fab haul anju...d site is nicee..:)

Amritha said...

hey anju...thats some lovely shopping. I wanted to pick some stuff from em too ...just waiting ...looking forward to the reviews

Amritha said...

hey anju...u have done some shopping gurl..i seem to be losing the comments am trying to post. I am looking forward to the reviews...hope to pick up something soon from em!!!

indian beauty central said...

Great haul Girl!

Sumitha said...

Thanks anju..but they dont ship to my place :(

Poohkie said...

You're totally tempting me! The haul looks amazing.

The Beautifier said...

I love your haul, hun! Looking forward for your review xoxo

Aarthi said...

Awesome haul Anju.. I so much want to buy the LipIce lip balms.. :)

INDYABEAUTY said...

amazing haul honey :D :D i do wish to buy from them .... :D lets see if i get some discount code :D

SSU by Jiya said...

I want to badly!! Loved the haul, it's gorgeous

Fragancia said...

great haul. The things look lovely :)

Zatheela said...

i want to see the reviews on that organic surge product pls :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...